I presented a keynote at the Adobe Symposium on Disrupt or be Disrupted in Sydney on the 15th July 2013.
“While we grapple with driving excellence in digital marketing, our consumers are already in what we at Deloitte call the Post-Digital world. There are multiple trends that are driving change in the industry and they don’t naturally align with each other. This presentation will give an introduction to how Australian businesses can leap forward by running a series of controlled collisions between Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Cyber.”
If you would like to view the presentation, I have uploaded it to Slideshare (see below) or the presentation can be downloaded in PDF format here.
The rest of the presentations and videos from the Adobe Symposium can be found at http://adoberegoready.com/digitalmarketingsymposium2013/resources/.
- Deloitte, “Digital Disruption – Short fuse, big bang”, http://www.deloitte.com/au/digitaldisruption
- A magazine is an iPad that doesn’t work, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV-yaFmQNk
- Amber Case, “We are all cyborgs now”, http://www.ted.com/talks/amber_case_we_are_all_cyborgs_now.html
- John Hagel, “Power of Pull”, http://www.deloitte.com/us/powerofpull
- Edelmen Trust Barometer, http://www.edelman.com/insights/intellectual-property/trust-2013/
- Taking Leadership in a Digital Economy, http://ec2-52-62-235-187.ap-southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com/blog/taking-leadership-in-a-digital-economy/